Monday, June 29, 2015

Some updates

Last week I worked on the Lake District sampler once more, I won't make my goal of half done by the end of the month but it won't be far off


Friday I added another Turtle to my SAL project with Pat


I spent the weekend looking after a friend's son and took Magical Night with me to work while I was there because I've not decided on a new weekend project and I've missed this :(
I'm going to take a week's break when I finish the Lake District before I start the next one in the hope I can finish this.


And lastly my furry companion for the weekend in one the rare moments I wasn't being head butted or pounded/ purred at for attention :) he really is a BIG softie


3 comments:

Julie said...

A beautiful furry friend, I do like a long haired cat.
Lake sampler is growing well.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I love your helper, he's a big fellow.

Christine said...

What a lovely cat! Beautiful stitching too